Wednesday, November 28, 2012

(relatively) Easy Diet explained (1) : Fears (2)



- Fear of change.

Well, I cannot help there except you have to want it. Really. This is a long term commitment. A commitment for life. Seems obvious, but if you do not change the way you are eating, you cannot change your nutrition habits and you cannot change your weight or your well-being.

The only working diet is the one you can sustain for the rest of your life.

Change is good. Life is all about change:



For me, after a couple of rough years, the move to Hawaii was a good occasion to radically change things. Nutrition seemed to be a good first contender. The hip and back pain are really just an excuse to justify a radical new approach.
How did I go over my fear of change? As I always do, Jump and think afterward. How did I Jump ? By telling the world through this blog. Accountability. Now, I am stuck to thrive ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment